Cabaret de L'Enfer
Photograph of the entrance to Cabaret de L'Enfer (Cabaret of Hell). A Paris nightclub which ran from the 1890s until the 1950s, this photo was taken around 1910.
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.