Painting from a French botanical manuscript. This page depicts Ginger and Mandrake roots and plants, with quirky male and female forms - as these roots often almost look human (c.1700s).
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.