A page from The Clavis Inferni (the Key of Hell) by Cyprianus (c. late 1700s).
Of mysterious origins, it is said to be a textbook of the Black School at Wittenburg, Germany, where one could learn the dark arts.
Printed by us, our prints are produced using highest quality inks and heavyweight (310gsm) lightly textured, archival quality, 100% cotton rag fine art paper.
- Dimensions listed are actual image size
- All prints come with an extra border of approx. 2 - 5 cm.
- We can trim prints to image size / borderless on request.
- All prints are sold unframed.
- Custom print sizes are also available on request.